Registered Mental Health Nurse
Insignia Global Partners are delighted to be working in partnership with a prestigious private healthcare company who are looking for dedicated and hard working Registered Mental Health Nurses.
Joining the Insignia family is a decision you will never regret! We will provide you with one to one consultancy to guarantee you have the personal assistance and support you need throughout the whole recruitment process and your journey to employment in the UK.
If you are looking for a role which gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals and become the best Mental Health Nurse you can be, along with amazing benefits included, then you have come to the right place!
The benefits you can expect are:
- A salary of £30,000 – £34,000
- Relocation package of £5,000
- £500 incentive if you hold a passed Academic IELTS
- A variety of flexible working patterns
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
All we require from you:
- You will be a registered nurse in your country of origin with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health
- Eligible for Tier 2 VISA and have not been declined a Visa for any country in the past
- Hold a valid passport with six months validity prior to travelling to the UK
- An Academic IELTS minimum score of 6.5 in writing and 7 in listening, reading and speaking
- Eligible for NMC registration
- Single status for first six months in UK. Dependants & Spouses may accompany you after you have completed your NMC OSCE & settled in UK