Insignia Global Partners are looking for Registered Midwives who have a passion for supporting women and their families through pregnancy and labour and in the time immediately after birth.
The ideal Midwife will have the ability to deal with emotionally charged situations, who is caring and patient and has the ability to work well in a team. You will work with women, their families and other healthcare professionals in a rewarding job where no two days will be the same through which you will become highly skilled and sought after professional.
In return, Insignia Global Partners will be there for you every step of the way through your recruitment process and when you arrive in the UK.
The benefits you can expect are:
- Relocation package of £5,000
- A variety of flexible working patterns
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
All we require from you:
- Eligible for Tier 2 VISA and have not been declined a Visa for any country in the past
- Hold a valid passport with six months validity prior to travelling to the UK
- An Academic IELTS minimum score of 6.5 in writing and 7 in listening, reading and speaking
- Eligible for NMC registration
- Single status for first six months in UK. Dependants & Spouses may accompany you after you have completed your NMC OSCE & settled in UK