Registered Mental Health Nurse
Insignia Global Partners are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading, mental health, well being, learning disability and neurological specialist provider, providing complex care. This prestigious, private healthcare company are seeking dedicated, experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses.
As a nurse joining the Insignia family, you will be fully supported both pastorally and in your career choices and development. You will receive one to one consultancy to guarantee you have the consistent, personal assistance and support you need throughout your journey, from your initial application and onboarding, to starting in your new role in the UK, ensuring you settle in well.
We will assist you in securing a nursing role that continues your professional development and opens up the best opportunities for you to achieve your nursing goals.
The Insignia benefits package includes:
- Competitive starting salary c£30,000 – £34,000
- Relocation package of £5,000
- Flexible working patterns
- Continuous Professional Development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Insignia Nurse applicant requirements:
- You must be a registered nurse in your country of origin
- You will be a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Dual Registered Nurse (RMN/RN) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health
- Eligible for Tier 2 VISA
- Hold a valid passport with six months validity prior to travelling to the UK
- An Academic IELTS minimum score of 6.5 in writing and 7 in listening, reading and speaking
- Eligible for NMC registration
- Single status for first six months in UK. Dependents & Spouses *may accompany you after you have completed your NMC, OSCE & settled in UK (*In line with eligibility and Visa requirements etc.)
We look forward to you making that first step and applying online with us.