Psychiatric Staff Nurse – County Louth, Ireland
Insignia Global Partners are looking for dedicated and hard-working Psychiatric Staff Nurses.
Joining the Insignia family is a decision you will never regret! We will provide you with one to one consultancy to guarantee you have the personal assistance and support you need throughout the whole recruitment process and your journey to employment in Ireland.
If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals and become the best Psychiatric Staff Nurse you can be, along with amazing benefits included, then you have come to the right place!
To be responsible for the assessment of the care needs of patients and the development, implementation, and evaluation of care plans under the direction of the Lead Nurse, thereby ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered.
Position: Experienced Staff Nurse
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 12.5 hour shifts, 7.30am to 8pm and 8pm to 7.30am
Reports to: Lead Nurse
Accountable to: Medical Director and Clinic Manager
The benefits you can expect are:
- €18 – €20 per hour (dependent on experience) plus enhancement for night shift working
- A variety of flexible working patterns
- Career development and ongoing education opportunities
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Free staff lunches
- Free parking
All we require from you:
- Registered with the UK NMC or NMBI
- Experience working with substance abuse is preferred.
- Flexibility regarding
- Strong interpersonal skills – Our patients expect their nurses to be caring, friendly, supportive, understanding and compassionate.
- Due to the location of the clinic, a driving license and own transport
- Eligible for NMBI registration